Standard 6 Foot Bed Pickup Truck with 2 Yards of Mulch
Small Trucks (Ford Rangers, Chevy S10): Typically hold up to 1 1/2 yards of mulch and. We often load up to a 1/2 yard of heavier products such as soil or stone.
Full Size Trucks with a 6 foot bed: Typically hold up to 2 yards of mulch. We often load up to 1 yard at a time of heavier products such as soil or stone.
Full Size Trucks with a 8 foot bed: Typically hold up to 2 1/2 yards of mulch. We often load up to 1 yard at a time of heavier products such as soil or stone.
* Most products available in 1/4 yard increments. *
* Products such as stone and topsoil may alter carrying capacities due to weight. *
* Typically full size trucks are able to hold 1 cubic yard of a heavier product like soil or stone, while smaller vehicles typically hold 1/2 cubic yard. *
* Objects such as tool boxes and tonneau covers may alter truck volume capacities. *
* Make, model, and year of vehicles can alter volume capabilities. *
* We are not able to load into covered vehicles. *
* We will gladly measure yardage for customer loading. Please supply your own shovels or pitch forks. *
* Have a trailer but aren’t sure how much it will hold? No problem. We can load your trailer first and figure out how much you can hold. *
Q: Need more material than what your truck can handle?
We can deliver as much material as you need
Q: Don’t have the time to make all of those trips?
We can usually deliver same day or next day
** Truck capabilities can vary by make, model, and manufacturer. Please be aware of your truck or trailer’s capacity. Mulch Pro LLC is not liable for damages incurred by overloading. **